Learn Tech Skills
1-on-1 online with live instructor
Each course lasts 2-3 months with 2-3 one-hour sessions per week for a total of 25 hours of live 1-on-1 online instruction.
No commitment. Pay after each month based on the number of sessions and quit anytime.
- Learn the basics of HTML and CSS - Develop frontend views and components using Web Components - Design responsive single page applications - Connect a web app to data using third-party APIs
- Learn REST API design principles - Develop an API using node.js/express.js - Write database queries for MongoDB - Deploy a complete web app See an example of a student project.
- Learn the basics of Python with a focus on solving general purpose programming problems - Use Python idioms that are commonly used in PyTorch and Tensorflow - Solve a combination of classic text based programming problems and data oriented exercises - Practice your coding skills with a game project
- Setup your local ML development environment - Use PyTorch starting with pre-trained models and public datasets - Learn production ready natural language processing and machine vision techniques - Practice hyperparameter tuning using iPython notebooks
- Learn how reinforcement learning (RL) and generative adversarial networks (GAN) work - Dive deep into CNNs, RNNs, and ML hardware - Design and run a small ML research experiment - Use cloud based TPUs to train a larger network
- Learn C with a focus on pointers and types - Use compilers and embedded debugging techniques - Solve a combination of classic text based programming problems and interactive graphics exercises - Practice your coding skills with a game project using raylib
- Setup your local embedded development environment - Bring up prototype hardware using dev boards - Write a device driver and learn to read datasheets - Develop a task based embedded application using FreeRTOS
- Add a network stack with lwip - Implement boot and OTA update firmware - Use PyTorch to add edge inference capabilities - Deploy a complete ML + IoT application
- Learn about the most common types of CPU microarchitectures - Implement the basic building blocks of a CPU - Explore memory hierarchy and GPU/TPU design - Design a custom ISA and CPU
- Learn how to do semiconductor timing analysis - Develop an understanding of physical design heuristics - Practice manual layout and study clock, reset, and power networks - Design and simulate an SoC
Focus on the fundamentals, solve problems, and work on real projects.
Portfolio and skill oriented outcomes.
Learn while coding live with 1-on-1 help.
$70 per session
$1750 per course
Program Total - $5250
$90 per session
$2250 per course
Program Total - $6750
Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design, Martin, Robert
CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems Perspective (4th Edition), Weste, Neil; Harris, David
Formal Verification: An Essential Toolkit for Modern VLSI Design, Erik Seligman, et al.
Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, Hennessy, John; Patterson, David
Security Engineering: A Guide to Building Dependable Distributed Systems, Anderson, Ross
Crafting Interpreters, Nystrom, Robert
SKY130 - Skywater 130nm PDK
GF180MCU - GlobalFoundries 180nm PDK